- 3.5 GPA
- Student before the end of 2014
- Motivated and eager to lead
- Attendance to 50% of Newsletter Meetings is required.
- Fulfill Editor-in-Chief duties during absence. (i.e., Host and facilitate Newsletter Meetings; completion of newsletter and distribution.)
- Attendance at regular Executive Board meetings is not required.
- This is a non-voting position and can be filled by an alumnus.
- Assist with the development and completion of scheduled newsletter editions.
- Adheres to writing responsibilities assigned and assists with storyline ideas.
- Adheres to deadlines, production and completion of actual newsletter for the chapter, known as “The Golden Scholar.”
- Will work with Communications Chair or Executive Member in charge of distributing the newsletter to members as well as any and all other outlets in a timely fashion.
- If fulfilling the duty of Editor-in-Chief, the Assistant Editor will provide the Executive Board with a committee report for Executive Board Meetings which can be done via e-mail.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- The Editor-in-Chief will select his/her own Assistant Editor with the Executive Board having final approval.
There are two ways to be considered for election to the available position:
Please note that there will be no added weight given for a video submission.
All submissions are to be e-mailed to KUGKHS@gmail.com
(please include “Assistant Editor” in subject box).