Saturday, July 05, 2014

Letter Of Intent Example/Template



Letter of Intent to Run for Election As [Officer Tittle of Position] Officer

Your Name:
Address:
Phone:

Your Degree (if any)
Current Program Enrolled, current GPA
Current Employment: Position, Title (If any)

This letter is to serve as a formal written notification that the undersigned is officially submitting his/her name to run for election as the [Officer Title of Position] for Kaplan University Golden Key Chapter for a one-year term  lasting from (Month day, year) to (Month day, year).

Statement of your experience of this position or related duties to this positions (2-3 sentences).

As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in the position that include, but are not limited to:

  • [Insert Officer Duties]
  • [Insert Officer Duties]
  • [Insert Officer Duties]
  • [Insert Officer Duties]

If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure as the Chapter Chair and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.

Sincerely,

You Name

Date:

No comments:

Post a Comment