Friday, March 30, 2012

President's Resignation


It is with much regret and a very heavy heart that I inform you of my intent to step down from my position as President of the Kaplan University Golden Key Chapter.  This is not a decision that I make lightly.  I have spent a great deal of time over the past few weeks reflecting on this situation, and feel that this decision is the best for everyone involved.  I believe that continuing in my leadership capacity will do more harm than good.  I feel that under the current circumstances, remaining in a top leadership position with Golden Key would hinder Chapter progress and lead to even more difficulties.  I see my decision as being in my best interest personally, and in the best interest of the Chapter as a whole.

I have spoken with George Pammer, Nate Daigle at Student Life and the advisors about my situation and intentions.  George has shared a willingness to step up and assume the duties of President at this time.  He is extremely capable and energetic, and demonstrates strong leadership skills.  I have no doubt that he will do a wonderful job, and he should be well received by the other Executive Board members and Chapter membership. I wish only the best of everything for the Kaplan Golden Key Chapter, and am willing to work with you all in making this an easy transition.  Please let me know how I may be of further assistance. Please know, that I appreciate all of the help and support that you have given me.

Respectfully submitted,

Linda Dunkel


No comments:

Post a Comment